Thursday 8 June 2017

TBR and Books I'm currently reading






Hi my fellow bookworms! I have not done a post in a while due to my work schedule and writing, so I wanted to let you guys know what's currently on my TBR list and the books I'm reading at the moment. I have narrowed the TBR list down to just three books since the list is so massive (I'm not kidding, there's seriously tons of books on that list!). So let's get straight to it. First up is The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King, which I have mentioned in a previous post about The Gunslinger .This book is the second book in the Dark Tower Series and I can't wait to start it. This series is phenomenal and I am looking forward to watching the movie out in August this year.

The second book on my list has to be The Firm by John Grisham.
 

I have been meaning to read this one for a while now and it has seriously been lying on my night stand for months. The book is of course a legal drama, keeping in line with Grisham's usual theme. It's a face paced story with a lot of plot twists (from what I hear) and will certainly be a gripping read.

Last,  but not least, is The Leopard by Jo Nesbo.

This book is eighth book in the Harry Hole Series and with having just recently read The Snowman, I am looking forward to Harry's next case.

As for the current books I'm reading, Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas has got me hooked.

I am loving the story so far and the setting. Although I have a few other books I'm reading currently, I seem to be gravitating to this one. The protagonist is very daring and what is interesting is how she is fierce but yet still a bit soft at the same time.

So that's it from me for now, let me know what books you are currently reading or your TBR list in the comments below.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment